TreeWorks EchoTree Chimes, Delay/Doppler Effect TRE35XOTreeWorks
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
A haunting new sound in chimes is now available. The TreeWorks EchoTree has a unique tuning. It may look like the same 5 pitches are repeated over and over, but they're not. It begins with a group of five notes. That group repeats seven times over. Each time the sequence repeats it is lower in pitch. The effect is reminiscent of a siren that changes pitch as it passes you by. The EchoTree is hand-tied with our braided cord that can hold 50-lbs (we don't use plastic ties). 35 aluminum/titanium bars. Tennessee Black Walnut.
TRE35XO TreeWorks EchoTree Chimes
- The EchoTreeâã¢ - Exotic tuning creates a haunting delay/doppler effect
- 35 bar single row
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Large
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.