TreeWorks DreamTree Chimes, Chorus Tuning TRE555
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The TreeWorks DreamTree Chorus Effect Chimes feature unique tuning and extended range (over 29 inches long) that creates extra long sweeps that are unusually full sounding due to the chorus-effect tuning.
The 3/8" inch thick aluminum / titanium bars are individually hand-tied with 50lb braided cord for superb durability (No plastic ties or staples are used). The mantle is solid Tennessee hardwood with a hand-rubbed oil finish. TreeWorks Chimes are handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
TRE555 TreeWorks DreamTree Chimes, Chorus Tuning
- Extra Large Single Row w/ Unique Chorus Effect Tuning
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Extra Large
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Drummers also viewed...
TreeWorks EchoTree Chimes, Delay/Doppler Effect TRE35XO
TreeWorks ZenTree Mystic Chimes TREZEN
TreeWorks Hand-Held Chime TRE415
TreeWorks Classic Chime, Double Row TRE35DB
TreeWorks Handheld 3-Tone Chime TRE420