LP Percussion Table
- This item ships directly from our vendor and may take additional processing time.
The LP Percussion Table is the ideal percussionist's work station for live and studio performances. This versatile table can hold dozens of percussion instruments within easy reach.
- 22" W x 19" D height adjustable table can be used with all varieties of LP LP hand percussion items including tambourines, shekeres, claves, shakers, gÃ¼iros, maracas, and many others
- The rubber padded playing surface protects the instruments, and makes for quiet handling
- Raised back edge of the table keeps instruments from rolling off
- Two height adjustable, tiered cross bars provide up to 24 possible mounting locations for use with 3⁄8" diameter mounting rods
- Six rods and three triangle hooks are included with each table, and additional rods are available separately
- Collapsible for easy set-up and portability
- When disassembled, the unit measures 26" W x 20" H x 3" D and fits neatly into its nylon carry bag
- Table is shown with two optional extension wings (LP762A)