Kente Cloth is notable in Africa because it is frequently worn by royalty. Each Kente Cloth design has a special meaning. The dark color in this drum's pattern stands for intensified spiritual energy.
This Kente Cloth Royal Djembe has a fiberglass shell with a premium goatskin drumhead and a traditional rope tuning system.
The fiberglass shell features a multi-colored kente cloth design.
All X8 Djembes come with a FREE Djembe DVD! Learn to Tune and play your new drum with two complimentary lessons by X8 Drums. Full details
Not sure about the size? Watch this video: Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
Compare the differences between the Mechanically Tuned and Rope Tuned Fiberglass djembe models:
- Durable seamless fiberglass shell
- Newly designed bowl shape for optimal bass tones
- Low Mass tuning system
- Perfect for drum circles and kids of all ages
- Protective rubber bottom and tips on tuning lugs
- Premium selected goatskin drum head
12 in. x 24 in.