The LP Foot tambourine is a great accessory for cajon or guitar players allowing you to fill out the sound of your performance. The higher pitched tone of the jingles pairs perfectly with cajon and rhythm guitar playing.
- Durable, high-impact, red plastic frame
- Patented pinning system keeps jingles in place
- Four pairs of nickel plated steel jingles produce a bright, high-projecting sound
- Elastic band fits comfortably over foot
- Ideal for cajon and guitar players
This works fine; however, it has too much of a long ring and it sounds too bright. Very hard to get a tight sound out of it. I tend to place a light cloth over my foot to deaden/tighten the ring.
I'm having some fun using this while playing my djembe. The tone is bright and clear and mixes well with acoustic guitar sounds. The only thing I would change would be to put an adjustable velcro on the elastic strap to make it more accommodating to my foot. I wear a size 6 ladies and sometimes play barefoot and this is too tight on my foot and becomes uncomfortable as it squeezes. It would be fine if I was wearing a stout leather shoe but in Florida we all wear sandals or flip fops.