Toca Freestyle Dundun with Mallets. 15 in. DundunbaToca
- Outstanding melody, design and various authentic African tones
- Drum body is constructed of synthetic PVC material.
- 3 sizes, sold separately - This listing is for the 15" Dundunba drum only.
- 10" (Kenkeni) produces the high tone, 12" (Sangban) produces the mid-range tone and the 15" (Dundunba) produces the deep bass tone
- Real calf skin heads produce heavy tones and eliminate ringing overtones
- Low-stretch Alpine rope with braided cores
- Sticks included
Typically played as a set with sticks, The 15" Dundunba produces the low bass tone, the 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone, and the 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone.
The 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone. Weight of drum is 8lb.
The 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone. Weight of drum is 5lb.
Great value. Good sound but has a ring to it. No stands available. No bell available.
Sounds nice, and much lighter than tradtional solid wood models. Dress it up with some colored nylon rope from the hardware store and a kenken and you’re good to go.