Toca Freestyle Dundun with Mallets. 12 in. Sangban
- Outstanding melody, design and various authentic African tones
- Drum body is constructed of synthetic PVC material.
- 3 sizes, sold separately - This listing is for the 12" Sangban Drum only.
- 10" (Kenkeni) produces the high tone, 12" (Sangban) produces the mid-range tone and the 15" (Dundunba) produces the deep bass tone
- Real calf skin heads produce heavy tones and eliminate ringing overtones
- Low-stretch Alpine rope with braided cores
- Sticks included
Typically played as a set with sticks, The 15" Dundunba produces the low bass tone, the 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone, and the 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone.
The 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone. Weight of drum is 8lb.
The 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone. Weight of drum is 5lb.
Drummers also viewed...
Toca Freestyle Dundun with Mallets. 10 in. Kenkeni
Dundun Dancing Drum Signature Series
X8 West African Dundun, Sangban
Toca Freestyle Mechanically Tuned Ashiko Drum, Kente Cloth