Toca Freestyle Dundun with Mallets. 10 in. KenkeniToca
- Outstanding melody, design and various authentic African tones
- Drum body is constructed of synthetic PVC material.
- 3 sizes, sold separately - This listing is for the 10" Kenkeni Drum only.
- 10" (Kenkeni) produces the high tone, 12" (Sangban) produces the mid-range tone and the 15" (Dundunba) produces the deep bass tone
- Real calf skin heads produce heavy tones and eliminate ringing overtones
- Low-stretch Alpine rope with braided cores
- Sticks included
Typically played as a set with sticks, The 15" Dundunba produces the low bass tone, the 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone, and the 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone.
The 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone. Weight of drum is 8lb.
The 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone. Weight of drum is 5lb.
I was looking for a set of dunduns that I would be able to carry with out to much struggle and not only do these drums sound good but they are nice and light and well made. I have a few other friends buy some now as we are all very happy with them.