Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Eric Velez’ blurring style is based heavily on Afro-Cuban technique. He prefers a finger-sensitive, controllable drum that he doesn’t have to fight to play quietly or loudly.
- Unique 7” & 9”” bongos with steel bottoms
- Premium two-ply high Asian Oak construction
- Black Mirror chrome hardware for a sleek look and appeall
- Gun Metal Glitter Finish gives it that old-school look with a modern flair that’s sure to attract attention!
- EasyPlay hoop
- Rib design gives bongos an authentic look and feel
- Feature in natural sunburst high gloss finish
- 8 tuning lugs
- Matching congas available