Kalimantan Djembe with Tattoo Gryphon, 19-20" Tall x 9-10" Head
- In stock
This African Djembe is made of Mahogany HardWood with a Teak Oil Finish-Full and Chocolate Kalimantan Tattoo Gryphon (Griffin) Bird Carving. It has 2 Rings on top providing a secure grip on the goatskin head.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly from our partners in Bali means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
19-20" Tall x 9-10" Head, Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm
Helpful article: Which size djembe is best for me?
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 19-20" : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Yeah I have that. Thank you X8 it's BEAUTIFUL!
I bought this a few years ago as my first djembe. It is beautiful... very nice sound... was a joy to learn on. I am looking for an upgrade soon to a larger head for more bass (not that there was anything wrong with this one). I especially like the carvings on it.