The Mother Earth djembe drum is a player's djembe that sounds fantastic! Made with the utmost care and attention to detail, this djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
20" Tall x 10" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Kiln dried shells with up to 20 coats of teak oil that protects and preserves the wood
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads with hair for greater tonal range
- Temperature controlled storage environment
10" x 20"
Customers Also Viewed