Mother Earth Djembe Drum, 10" Head x 20" Tall with Nylon BagX8 Drums
The Mother Earth djembe drum is a player's djembe that sounds fantastic! Made with the utmost care and attention to detail, this djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
20" Tall x 10" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Portable djembe drum that is great for kids and adults.
- The shell features a hand carved mask pattern and finished in a rubbed natural brown stain.
- The playing surface is a traditional goatskin drum head with a rope tuning system.
- Ships with DJEMBE 101 LESSONS that demonstrate how to tune the drum and how to play your first djembe rhythm.
- Ships with DJEMBE CARE & MAINTENANCE GUIDE that provides instructions on how to care for your new instrument.
- Ships with a fitted nylon backpack bag.
- Size: 10" Diameter (Ring to Ring), 20" Tall. Since each drum is carved from logwood the dimensions may vary slightly between units.
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood.
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction.
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope.
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness.
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones.
- 10 in. x 20 in.