Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
Customer Review: "Just received my new 14" Ruby Pro and it is the most incredible drum I have ever played. Cannot believe how crisp the tones and slaps are as well as a great bass. The drum itself is so beautiful and the workmanship impeccable." -Michael
"I ordered my drum on Thursday, March 12 and was so excited when it arrived March 13, WOW what deliver service. The phone service I received while ordering was fantastic. The drum - Ruby Diamond Pro is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the sound is terrific. I went to a drum circle Friday night and everyone loved it and of course asked where I got it. Thanks again from the great service and the beautiful drum. When I order another it will definitely be from X8." -Kathy
The Ruby Pro African djembe drum is a professional level djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this Pro African djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art. It just doesn't get any better than this!
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
25-26" Tall x 13-14" Head, 35 Sets of Rope Runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.