World Tribal Djembe DrumX8 Drums
The World Tribal Pro African djembe drum is a player's djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art.
Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The intricate curved design and tribal monkey mask carving are hand carved one-by-one. No two drum carvings will be exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art. The goatskin skin used on each drum is also unique. The hair color will be different from drum to drum, ranging from pure white, brown and black colors.
Small: 20" Tall x 10" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Natural, unbleached goatskin heads with hair for authentic look and sound.
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads with hair for greater tonal range
Quality and service are exceptional! I have recommended this site to all my friends.
the drum arrived in perfect condition, no need to tune. just as in the picture. arrived within a week of ordering.
Wow!! Got my new drum just in time for drumming circle that evening ... love the sound, nice deep bass, sharp, crisp tones. My drumming teacher was impressed with the sound and the price! thanks X8 ... love my new drum!