OPEN BOX SALE: The instrument in the photos is the exact instrument you will receive. This drum was a showroom sample and is in great condition. It just needs to be tuned up and you'll be ready to groove!
The Ruby Pro African djembe drum is a professional level djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this Pro African djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art. It just doesn’t get any better than this!
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Size: 13.5" Head x 25.5" Tall
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve wood
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 35 rope runners
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment