The perfect gift for the musician in your life! This World Rhythm Djembe package includes a drum and a free set of hand painted X8 Drums wooden egg shakers! Great choice for any beginner to intermediate percussionist and for kids!
The World Rhythm Djembe is hand carved with great attention to detail and provides an outstanding, full sound. The Mali-Weave rope tuning system guarantees a traditional, long-lasting tuning of the instrument. This model features an intricate design in black with unique red speckle drum rope. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
Not sure about the size? Watch this video:
Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video:
How to Tune a Djembe
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment