Watch HD Video Demonstration of this Djembe
Customer Review: "Hi. I just received one of your drums, the Ramadan Pro, and I had to thank you. The sound from this drum is amazing and the craftsmanship is beautiful. I almost feel unworthy to play such an instrument. I know where I will be buying any drums I need in the future. Thanks again." -Dan
Beautiful new model professional djembe available exclusively from X8 Drums. The Ramadan Pro African djembe drum is a professional level djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Drum features a natural dark stained finish and pro quality Blue Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm rope.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
25-26" Tall x 13-14" Head, 35 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Blue Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment