LP Generation III Triple BongosLatin Percussion
Watch a Video Demonstration of these Bongos
LP Generation III Triple Wood Bongos have 9" and 8 5/8" heads with a third 5 1/2" added. This third bongo offers extra sound and accent possibilities and can be easily switched from straight line to triangular configuration. Crafted of kiln dried, environmentally friendly Siam Oak, they have a specially designed steel backing plate and heads are produced from natural rawhide that has been hand picked for quality. They feature traditional rims and Cuban style bottoms, both crafted from high strength steel.
- Same 9" and 7-1⁄4" head sizes as the regular Generation III Bongos but with a third 51⁄2" diameter bongo added
- Provides extra sound and accent possibilities and can easily be switched from a straight line configuration to a triangular configuration
- Similar shell contour to LP Generation II Bongos
- Crafted of kiln dried, environmentally friendly Siam Oak
- Specially designed steel backing plate
- Hand selected, natural rawhide heads
- Available in a natural light wood finish
- Traditional rims and Cuban style bottoms, both crafted from high strength steel in a chrome finish
These bongos fit perfectly on the LP330 Cam Lock Bongo Stand.