The World Tribal Pro African djembe drum is a player's djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
19-20" Tall x 10-11" Head, 20 sets of rope runners
23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
All X8 Djembes come with a FREE Djembe DVD! Learn to Tune and play your new drum with two complimentary lessons by X8 Drums. Full details
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Kiln dried shells with up to 20 coats of teak oil that protects and preserves the wood
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads with hair for greater tonal range
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best djembe for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.