The World Tribal Pro African djembe drum is a player's djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art.
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
23-24" x 11-12" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 23-24" : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 24 rope runners
- Kiln dried shells with up to 20 coats of teak oil that protects and preserves the wood
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads with hair for greater tonal range
- Temperature controlled storage environment
Deep bass and crisp slaps, very satisfied
Gave this drum to my partner for her 50th birthday and she absolutely loves it!!! It is beautiful and has a great sound! She plays it nearly every day... it fills her soul!!!