Tycoon Percussion's Signature Grand Series Bongos are constructed of hand-selected, top grade American Ash Wood and are perfect for any style of music and are excellent for both studio recordings and live playing.
- Constructed of hand-selected, top grade American Ash Wood
- Equipped with genuine calfskin heads, these drums are perfect for any style of music and are excellent for both studio recordings and live playing
- Brushed chrome plated Classic Pro Hoops and large 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Natural Matte Finish
- Special procedures are taken in the production process to accentuate patterns of the wood grain
- Bongo stand available as additional option
- Matching congas and djembe available
- 7" & 8.5" drums
Tycoon Bongos are carefully selected and tested to meet the needs of the most discriminating professional percussionist. We guarantee you'll love 'em or we'll refund your money. The Tycoon line of Bongos goes head-to-head with brands such as 'Meinl', 'Latin Percussion' and 'Toca'.
Tycoon Percussion has been making top quality percussion instruments for over 20 years and only recently have started to make a presence in the U.S market.
At X8 Drums, we stand 100% behind every bongo we carry. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase just return the product and we'll refund your money. It's our guarantee!
How the Bongos are Played: Bongo drums produce high-pitched sounds, and should be held between the knees. They are traditionally played by striking the drumheads with the fingers and palms, although some contemporary compositions require sticks or brushes. These drums can also be played on a stand, as is the case with concert orchestras and bands.