- Constructed of top-grade American Ash wood, special procedures are taken in the production process to accentuate patterns of the wood grain
- Natural matte finish
- Brushed chrome Classic Pro hoop, reinforced side plates, and large 5/16"Ν diameter tuning lugs and backing plates
- 22" tall, with a 12" diameter head
- Hand-picked premium quality Goatskin head
- Tuning wrench included
- Matching congas and bongos available
- Bags and stands available as additional options
Constructed of hand-selected top-grade American Ash wood, this djembe features a one-of-a-kind dark matte finish with white wood grains. Special procedures are taken in the production process to accentuate patterns of the wood grain. It is 22″ tall with a 12″ diameter head. The premium goat skin head has undergone a distinctive technique to match the color of the drums' finish. The djembe features brushed chrome Classic Pro™ hoops, reinforced side plates, and large 5/16″ diameter tuning lugs. A tuning wrench is included.
22" Tall x 12" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Tycoon Djembes are carefully selected and tested to meet the needs of the most discriminating professional percussionist. We guarantee you'll love 'em or we'll refund your money. Perhaps you haven't heard of the name 'Tycoon', however the Tycoon line of African djembes goes head-to-head with brands such as 'Meinl', 'Latin Percussion' and 'Toca'.
Tycoon Percussion has been making top quality percussion instruments for over 20 years and only recently have started to make a presence in the U.S market.
Tycoon Djembes are beautifully crafted, built to last, and sound absolutely phenomenal!! With handmade artistry, perfection is found in even the smallest details of these totally professional hand drums. This is the best you can get. They are extremely rugged yet gorgeously constructed.