Tycoon Percussion 12" Dancing Drum Pro Series Djembe
Dancing Drum Pro Series Djembes are professional quality drums that combine the traditional design and tone of West Africa with the exceptional craftsmanship, finishing, and quality of Tycoon Percussion.
This Pro Level Djembe features a tightly mounted, unbleached calfskin drum head, red non-stretch vertical tuning ropes, double-looped ring ropes, a hand-rubbed finish, and a gold tacks in a zig-zag pattern for some additional bling! More than just an attractive instrument, this professional-quality drum packs a serious punch with a killer bass, tone, and slap. 12" diameter head, 24" tall, with a rubber foot to protect your drum and the floor. Made by Tycoon Percussion from plantation-farmed Siam Oak hardwood, a responsible, renewable resource.
Size: 12" Head, playing surface measures approximately 11-11.5". Height is 24"
• Premium, natural calfskin drum head provides a full, rich open tone, deep bass and crisp slap sounds
• Quad-Ring design features 2 top and 2 bottom rings for superior tuning and stability
• Vertical ropes in bright, fire red with charcoal black flecks (5mm, non-stretch)
• Double rope loops on top rings for added strength and tuning tension (4mm, non-stretch)
• Smooth, hand-rubbed matte finish
• Rubber foot installed for added stability and protection of playing surfaces
• Decorative brass metal designs on bottom of shell
• Constructed of hand-selected, environmentally-friendly Siam Oak wood
• Traditional West African shell shape produces an authentic djembe sound
"With the perfect balance of deep bass, full tones, and crisp slaps in user-friendly, portable sizes, the Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes are the perfect drums for the music education classroom, interactive drumming events and even professional performance stages!
Drummers also viewed...
Tycoon Percussion 14" Traditional Series African Djembe
Nino African Style Mini Djembe, Moon Series
Meinl Headliner Black River Djembe - 12" Head x 22" Tall