Tribal Carved Djembe Drum with BagX8 Drums
Whether you're trekking across town, hiking up a mountain, meandering down the river or cruising on the unicycle, this travel-ready djembe is always ready to play. Measuring 15.5" tall with an 8"-9" diameter head, it makes a great grab-and-go hand drum for your travels while the full-sized gem sits safely at home.
- Portable djembe drum that is great for kids or for road trips. Comes with a free fitted tote bag.
- The shell features a hand carved tribal pattern and finished in a dark brown stain.
- The playing surface is a traditional goatskin drum head with a rope tuning system.
- Ships with DJEMBE 101 LESSONS that demonstrate how to tune the drum and how to play your first djembe rhythm.
- Ships with DJEMBE CARE & MAINTENANCE GUIDE that provides instructions on how to care for your new instrument.
- Size: 8.5" Diameter (Ring to Ring), 15.5" Tall. Since each drum is carved from logwood the dimensions may vary slightly between units.
Not sure about the size? Watch our video, Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- 9 in. x 16 in.