Toca Traditional Series Bongos, Dark Walnut (3900D)
The Toca Traditional Series Bongos feature Toca's traditional hoop fitted with extended collar top-grade bison skins giving them a vintage look and sound.
A spectacular dark walnut finish and gleaming chrome hardware give the drums a statuesque look that is truly worthy of the name, "Traditional Series." As an additional aesthetic touch, the Toca logo is branded into the surface of the drum shell.
Traditional Series Bongos
Head Size: 7" & 8 1/2"
Weight: 10 1/4 lbs.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Asian Oak with exclusive branded Toca Traditional Series logo
- Afro-Cuban shape designed for added volume and resonance
- New and improved hardware
- Bongos have eight lugs
- Traditional hoop with extended collar
- Matched bison heads