The Toca Master Series Djembe is hand carved to precise specifications from the highest quality plantation grown Mahogany wood. The shell dimensions are crafted to match the shape of traditional Ivory Coast drums and has an overall deeper and full sound compared to the other Toca wood djembe drums.
The drum head is hand-picked premium goatskin from the thickest part of the hide for extra durability so that it can be tuned extra tight. The 3-ring tuning system ensures stable tension tuning and the extra tuning rope runners help fine tune your drum to the perfect pitch.
Each drum comes with a professional padded nylon backpack bag to protect your drum during travel or while in storage.
The modest exterior carving on this model allows the natural elegance of the wood grain shine through. This is a drum that is meant to last a lifetime and will improve in tone as it ages.
- Available in two sizes: 24" Tall x 12" Head or 25.5" Tall x 13" Head
- Hand carved from one piece of environmentally friendly plantation grown Mahogany wood
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Kiln dried shell with 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood
- Increased, low stretch Alpine rope runners and three rings allow for improved tuning and eliminate head slippage
- Comes with FREE heavy duty, padded Djembe bag with shoulder straps, hip belt and exterior pouches
Not sure about the size? Watch this video: