Toca Street Series 12" Djembe, Cascade Cherry Stain
- Ships in 1-3 business days from TX.
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
New Toca Synergy Street Series Djembes. The "street" element of these drums comes in their organic nature.
- 12 in. head x 24 in. tall
- Hand selected goatskin heads
- Kiln dried shell with 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood
- Hand carved from one piece of environmentally friendly plantation grown Mahogany wood
- Available in two finishes: Brown & Black Stain or Cherry Stain
The term "street" has come to refer to something real...something natural. Such is the case with Toca's new Street Series Djembes.
Each shell is carved from a single piece of environmentally friendly plantation-grown mahogany wood. Twenty coats of teak oil are then applied to the shell to protect and preserve the wood.
Each drum comes fitted with quality goatskin heads and a traditional rope tuning system. The result is an instrument that sounds as earthy and natural as it looks.
Street Series djembes are available in small, medium, large, and extra large head diameters (approximately 8", 10", 12" and 14" respectively) in a choice of Cherry Stain or Brown & Black Stain finish. Best of all, they come at drummer-friendly "street" prices.
If you're looking for great value in a djembe, hit the Street...and then hit the stage.
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?