Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Eric Velez' blurring style is based heavily on Afro-Cuban technique. He prefers a finger-sensitive, controllable drum that he doesn’t have to fight to play quietly or loudly.
- Congas are 28" tall two-ply high premium Asian Oak construction, ideal for seated players
- Black mirror chrome hardware for a sleek look and appeal
- Gun Metal Glitter Finish gives it that old-school look with a modern flair that’s sure to attract attention!
- Contemporary Afro-Cuban shape designed for added volume and resonance
- Congas feature 6 tuning lugs for greater tuning range
- 11-3/4" head with EasyPlay hoop
- Matching bongos and timbales available
Customers Also Viewed