The LP Afucheâ¨/Cabasa, Martin Cohen's second patented invention, was developed nearly thirty years ago. It has since become the most popular hand percussion instrument ever created!
- Constructed using endless loops of steel bead chain wrapped around a specially textured, stainless steel cylinder
- Mini model features plastic flanges and handle
- This smaller model provides more control and softer volumes
- Designed to create rhythmic scraping sounds and patterns
- Beads can be rotated around the textured steel or the instrument can be spun or shaken for varying sounds