The new Gibraltar G-Class High Performance Double Bass Drum Pedal is the result of 3 years of research and development work by the engineers at Gibraltar Headquarters. The team refused to release it until each aspect responded as envisioned and we can say with confidence that this was worth the wait. We've tested this pedal in-house and it not only looks sleek and powerful, it drives like a luxury sports car.
The G-Class features high-end control features that help you fine-tune the responsiveness of the pedal. The heavy duty construction screams confidence so you can focus on your playing and not how well your pedal is going to behave.
Every feature from the beater to the foundation plate has been fine-tuned to meet the demands of the most discriminating drummers.
- Fast touch G-branded pedal board with smooth surface for a comfortable drive
- Sculpted single pillar frame with enclosed spring tension system that is adjusted with the turn of a wheel
- G-drive dual adjustment cam drive to modify resistance and motion
- Variable weight beater - use magnet weights to fine-tune your beater balance
- Helix mounting system using ratchet drive making connecting and detaching a quick, one-step process
- Independent footboard height and beater angle adjustment
- Cast foundation plate that ensures stability
- Pedal movement is eliminated by twin stabilizer spurs and anti-skid rubber base
- On board toll kit
- Sling style travel bag with handle, shoulder strap and accessory pocket