Adjustable strings and an extra thick wooden sound port ring for bass compression gives the Cantina Line a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two sets of eight micro-coiled metal cajon strings give a snapping snare effect and are adjustable with the included tuning key. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz and respond with the upmost sensitivity. The 9-Ply, 12mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. A decorative wood inlay adds a touch of elegance to the overall appearance. The Cantina Line comes with a Walnut frontplate. Made in Spain.?
- Two sets of 8 adjustable strings from the top (Separately per Side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Decorative wood inlay
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on soundhole
- Frontplate: Walnut (Juglans regia L.)
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Tuning key
- 12 1/2"
- 12 1/2"