The LP Double Sambago Bells produce crisp and consistent sound unlike any existing instrument. Mounts quickly and easily attaches to any 3⁄8" diameter mounting rod.
- These bells trace their roots back to Africa and then to the metal Agogo Bells played throughout Brazil
- Crisp and consistent sound unlike any existing instrument
- Mounts quickly and easily attaches to any 3⁄8" diameter mounting rod
- Pitched so that they have complementary tones, high and low, approximately one minor third apart
- Brilliant sound combined with a bold, colorful look makes them perfect for the professional percussionist yet simple enough for the novice musician
- LP Eye-bolt Assembly included