Dancing Drum Signature Series Djun-Djuns (or Dununs) - usually played with sticks in a set of three - are designed to produce the authentic sound of the African bass drum. The 15" Dundunba produces the low bass tone, the 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone, and the 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone.
- Professional quality drums and offering an outstanding combination of melody, beautiful design, and authentic African tone.
- These djun-djuns are usually played with sticks (20" Dundun Bambata, 15" Dundunba, 12" Sangban, 10" Kenkeni).
- Stretched across the top and bottom are high-quality cowhides held together with triple-ring mounting systems and 5mm non-stretch rope.
- Each drum ships with a pair of hardwood djun djun sticks.
- Djun Djun Stands sold separately.
Set of 4 Djun-Djuns: $1229
This set of 4 drums includes one Bambata, Dundunba, one Sangban, and one Keneni, which creates a full tonal range from high to the low bass.
20" Dundun Bambata: $449
The 20" Bambata produces the lowest bass tone.
15" Dundunba: $322
The 15" Dundunba produces the low bass tone.
12" Sangban: $249
The 12" Sangban produces the mid-range tone.
10" Kenkeni: $199
The 10" Kenkeni produces the high tone.