In this lesson Michael Pluznick will show you how to play the traditional Konowulen Rhythm on Dununba. The lesson runs just over 17 minutes and shows how to play the dununba ballet style so that you can play it with less players while still getting the full sound spectrum.
In this video:
- How to play all the djembe accompaniment parts
- Solo technique
- Exercise for learning the feel of this rhythm
- How to play the dununs ballet style and one at a time
- Slow motion segments for easy to follow learning
- How to play the kenkeni and djembe part at the same time
This video was made using the MP Eco Pro djembe and the Toca Percussion Dunduns. Available at X8Drums.com.
by Michael Pluznick