The CaSela Professional Snare Cajon by Sela is a revolution in cajon building. Now for the first time you can get a professional quality cajon at a mid-range price. The CaSela cajon comes to you flat packed with precisely finished high quality components and easy to follow instructions which make it easy for anyone to slot their cajon together in 30 minuets.
- Powerful bass tones
- Full Snare tone with slap that cuts through
- Many tones other tones when using foot to change pitch
- Eye catching Zebrano front plate
- Removable Snare System
- Special Slap Corner
- Extra strong birch body, 15 mm, 11 layers
- Dimensions 47 X 30 X 30 cm
- Room for extra snare
Sela has many years of experience making cajons and uses the latest production methods when building its high quality components. The body is built from the finest birch wood, the rounded corners are made from high-grade maple. The playing surface is very high quality, sturdy, and allows you to achieve many other tones when using your foot to change the pitch.