Ruby Pro African Djembe
Included with purchase:
|Watch a Video Demonstration of the 10" Djembe
||Watch a Video Demonstration of the 12" Djembe
|Watch a Video Demonstration of the 13-14" Djembe
Customer Review: "Just received my new 14" Ruby Pro and it is the most incredible drum I have ever played. Cannot believe how crisp the tones and slaps are as well as a great bass. The drum itself is so beautiful and the workmanship impeccable." -Michael
"I ordered my drum on Thursday, March 12 and was so excited when it arrived March 13, WOW what deliver service. The phone service I received while ordering was fantastic. The drum - Ruby Diamond Pro is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the sound is terrific. I went to a drum circle Friday night and everyone loved it and of course asked where I got it. Thanks again from the great service and the beautiful drum. When I order another it will definitely be from X8." -Kathy
The Ruby Pro African djembe drum is a professional level djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this Pro African djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art. It just doesn't get any better than this!
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
20" Tall x 10-11" Head
24" Tall x 12" Head
25-26" Tall x 13-14" Head - This size comes with FREE water resistant djembe backpack bag!
Not sure about the size? Watch this video:
Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video:
How to Tune a Djembe
- Comes with a Free X8 Drums Water Resistant Nylon Djembe Bag
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming
Ruby Pro African Djembe
Posted by Johnny Bongo on 31st Jul 2014
I ordered my Ruby Pro djembe online on a Wednesday. After I placed the oder, I called to ask if there was any way I could have the drum shipped to me before a kirtan I was scheduled to drum for on Sunday night. They were very helpful, and promised they would ship my drum right away. I received the drum on Friday! It is beautiful and sounds great. I am so happy with my new djembe, and would recomend X8 drums to everyone!!
Looks Great, Sounds Beautiful
Posted by Evan Pinsoneault on 30th Jul 2014
Great service, great product! The Ruby Red drum looks gorgeous and has rich tones! Would and will definitely buy from X8 again!
Posted by Greg Lemond on 28th Jul 2014
Even my wife said,"wow,that's beautiful ". I love my new djembe. The deep base is awesome. If you are thinking about buying one you won't be sorry!
Posted by Colleen Stevens on 14th Jul 2014
Ordering was easy, in fact returned 1st drum for a larger size, return was simple and second drum came in before Father's Day for when I gave this as a gift. Djembe was beautiful. Great sound, great looking, very happy with purchase.