LP Finger Shot Shaker
LP's original One Shot Shaker was a revolution in shaker design. With its single live striking area, it gave percussionists the ability to play complex rhythms with a precision that was previously impossible with traditional shakers. LP's new Finger Shot Shaker scales down that same concept, giving a new definition to the term "hand percussion."
In essence, the Finger Shot is a mini versions of the One Shot Shaker, designed to attach easily to a player's fingers by means of elastic ribbons. Rhythmic patterns can be created simply by moving the hands up and down in the air. The more a Finger Shot is used; the louder and more distinctive the shaker sound.
The Finger Shot is also perfect for adding a subtle nuance to rhythms played on congas, bongos, or a cajon. The miniature size of the Finger Shot lets it make its musical contribution without interfering with the player’s drumming technique.
Innovative, versatile, and eminently musical, LP's Finger Shot is proof positive that good things come in small packages.
- Finger sized version of the popular LP One Shot Shaker
- Attaches easily to fingers with elastic ribbon
- Constructed of durable anodized metal
- Only one "live" striking area enables the percussionist to lay forward/down strokes only (no shadow or ghost strikes follow)
- Perfect for playing with congas or bongos
- Allows complex patterns to become simplified
- Delicate sound quality for studio recording
- Sold Individually