X8 African Ghana Backpacker Djembe w/ Bag
This is a hand made unique djembe from Ghana, West Africa.The organic design showcases the natural Tweneboa wood color variations of the solid wood shell. The size is perfect for young kids or as a small travel drum. By purchasing this djembe, you will help support communities and craftsmen in Africa.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
Size: 8" Diameter (Ring to Ring), 6.5" Playing Surface, 10.5" Tall
Not sure about the size? Watch our video, Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Comes with fitted, hand-made cotton tote bag
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- One-piece solid shell construction
- 15 sets of rope runners
- Natural, unbleached goatksin heads for authentic look and sound.
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Become part of the magic of drumming