Toca Limited Edition Bongos Sahara Gold
Toca Limited Edition Series Congas in Sahara Gold Finish
Exquisite image, sound, and performance best describe Toca's Limited Edition Sahara Gold series of professional bongos. Each shell is constructed of seasoned Asian Oak hardwood shaped to a contemporary Afro-Cuban design that gives the player more volume with less playing effort. All drums are outfitted with Toca's EasyPlay hoop, matched bison skin heads and four-bolt tension plates.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Asian Oak Shells
- Contemporary Afro-Cuban shape designed for added volume and resonance
- New and improved hardware
- Gold titanium vacuum-plated hardware
- Eight lugs for greater tuning range
- EasyPlay Hoop
- Matched top grade bison heads
- Bongos feature newly designed contour shape for improved seated play
- Matching Congas available