Sela Cajon Quick Assembly Kit
Build your own cajon in about 45 minutes
The Sela Quick Assembly Kit offers you the opportunity to build your own professional Cajon with all Sela features in just about 45 minutes. Upon completion, you can choose your own finish: wax, oil or varnish, anything is possible!
The extra strong body, the rounded corners and the Sela Thin Splash veneer playing surface provide a great sound and a comfortable, fatigue-free playing feel. With the removable Sela Snare System you have two instruments in one: a modern, professional cajon with an authentic snare sound and a traditional Peruvian cajon without a snare. The precisely finished components are "Made in Germany" and are of the highest quality.
The Sela Quick Assembly Kit has a Sapele veneer. This wood has a very distinctive striped grain. After the finish is applied, the grain gets a beautiful shimmering depth, which changes brightness depending on the lighting.
- Fast and easy assembly
- Incl. tools and expendable materials
- Detailed construction manual
- Online Video Tutorial
- Individual finish with wax, oil or varnish
- Sela Thin Splash playing surface with high-grade veneer
- Exchangeable playing surface
- Extra-strong 15 mm birch body, 11 layers
- Solid, rounded corners of finest beech wood
- Removable Sela Snare System
- Individually adjustable snare sound
- Special Clap Corner sound
- High-quality parts, “Made in Germany”
- Dimensions: approx. 18.5“ x 11.8“ x 11.8“