ARTISAN EDITION CAJON BULERÍA LINE 11 1/4" W X 19" H X 11 3/4" D
Adjustable metal micro-coiled cajon strings on the Bulería Line allow you to dial in your desired level of string sensitivity for different snare effects. Two groupings of five strings span across the inside of the playing surface to deliver a crisp snare sound. These strings are hand wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz, and each set is adjustable with the included key. The 9-Ply, 12mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Inside the Bulería Line of cajons is a special bass reflex system that enhances low end notes for a deeper bass sound. Available in Lava-Burl or Mongoy finishes. Made in Spain.?
- Two sets of 5 adjustable strings (Separately per side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Tuning screw to adjust string tension
- Pop filter on soundhole
- Bass reflex system
- Frontplate: Lava-Burl
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Tuning key
- 11 1/4"
- 11 3/4"