ARTISAN EDITION CAJON FANDANGO LINE 11 1/2" W X 19" H X 12" D
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with MEINLs Fandango Artisan Cajon line. The 15mm thick solid Tulip Poplar resonating body featuring a wood inlay and extra thick sound port ring responds with superb low note development and projection. 16 adjustable vertical strings are positioned in two groupings of eight strings that span across the Indian Heartwood frontplate. Commonly used in veneers and home décor, this wood adds striking beauty and elegance to this instrument. The strings are hand wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz and respond with the upmost sensitivity. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the frontplate and resonating body allows for added control, sensitivity, and comfort for the player. Find your optimal snare sound by adjusting the two independent tuning screws on the bottom for tight or loose string tension. Made in Spain.?
- Two sets of 8 adjustable strings from the top (Separately per Side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- 6 Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on soundhole
- Frontplate: Indian Heartwood
- Resonating body: Solid Wood (15mm) Tulip Poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera)
- 11 1/2"
- Indian Heartwood