LP Compact Congas with Mount & Stand
Included with purchase:
This product includes the two conga drum sizes (11" & 11-3/4"), the compact conga mounting system and the Base / Stand for LP Compact Conga Mounting System.
Winner of a 2003 MiPA award, it's a uniquely designed, shallow, portable congas. Constructed with a special aluminum alloy frame, it features a synthetic head for tuning stability and may be played on stage, in the studio, or anywhere quiet practice is necessary or a full-sized conga is impractical.
Watch a Video Demonstration of Giovanni Hidalgo on the LP Giovanni Compact Conga
- Designed with master Conguero Giovanni Hidalgo and winner of the 2003 Musikmesse International Press Award for most innovative instrument
- Drum key tunable to different pitches
- Can be used anywhere a conga is played
- Fits on virtually any basket snare stand
- May be muted for quiet practice
- Patented and award-winning design
- Perfect for use with a drum set, percussion set-up or on its own
- Made from a special aluminum alloy
- This product includes the two conga drum sizes (11" & 11-3/4") and the compact conga mounting system. It does not include the stand.