Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
Kente Cloth is notable in Africa because it is frequently worn by royalty. Each Kente Cloth design has a special meaning. The dark color in this drum's pattern stands for intensified spiritual energy.
This Kente Cloth Royal Djembe has a fiberglass shell with a premium goatskin drumhead and a traditional rope tuning system.
The fiberglass shell features a multi-colored kente cloth design.
|7" Head X 12" Tall
Recommended size for Kids (ages 2-5), or as a travel drum.
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Durable seamless fiberglass shell
- Newly designed bowl shape for optimal bass tones
- Low Mass tuning system
- Perfect for drum circles and kids of all ages
- Protective rubber bottom and tips on tuning lugs
- Premium selected goatskin drum head