Gibraltar's Cajon pedal turns your cajon into an acoustic bass drum. It's great for lower volume playing situations where a standard drum set bass drum is too loud. This pedal is perfect for drum set players; it allows you to play traditionally with your foot righty or lefty opening more options for the drummer.
- Cajon primary pedal with cable mounted slave pedal equipped with softy cajon beater. Cable length is 28".
- Cajon pedal C-clamp mount
Attach the pedal mount onto the cajon with the "T" pedal mount on the playing side of the cajon. Then mount the slave pedal frame directly to the pedal mount and attach the cajon beater. Position the primary pedal to a comfortable playing position (good for righty or lefty) and your set to start playing.
Cajon Pedal Features:
- Primary cable pedal allows for comfortable placement while keeping the cable out of the way
- Spring adjustments on both primary and slave pedal keeps action and cable tension tight
- Cam arms can be adjusted to customize the pedals feel
- Pedal mount placement adjustment allows placing beater at various areas of the cajon for different tones and to make room for beater and hand simultaneous play