Deep Carve Djembe Drum
This Djembe is made of Mahogany HardWood with a Teak Oil Finish-Full and textured design. It has 2 Rings on top providing a secure grip on the goatskin head. Tuning ropes are 1 Kilo 5MM Black.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Comes with a fitted Chocolate Celestial Djembe Backpack Bag
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care and Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.