TreeWorks ZenTree Mystic Chimes TREZEN
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
Open your mind to a completely new chime sound. Instead of our normal tuning with a gradual change in pitch from bar to bar, the TreeWorks ZenTree Mystic Chime moves in tiered or stair-stepped groups of chimes. This tuning creates a soothing and mystic sweep with a nice tension and release when played from high to low. The bars are TreeWorks, chime specific aluminum/titanium alloy. The bars are polished and T-6 tempered for brilliant tone. Each instrument is individually hand-tied with 50-pound braided CordLoc. No plastic ties are used. The mantle is hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut. Available now.
TREZEN TreeWorks ZenTree Mystic Chimes
- ZenTree has a mystic and soothing sound
- 69 bar double row for maximum projection
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Large
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Drummers also viewed...
TreeWorks EchoTree Chimes, Delay/Doppler Effect TRE35XO
TreeWorks Professional Concert Chime w/ Bag TRE630
TreeWorks InfiniTree Double-row Chimes, 140 bars, TRE70DB
TreeWorks DreamTree Chimes, Chorus Tuning TRE555
TreeWorks Classic Chime, Double Row TRE35DB