TreeWorks Triangle Tree TRE04TTTreeWorks
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The TreeWorks Triangle Tree showcases three high-carbon steel triangles, cast bronze finger cymbal and stainless steel beater all on one convenient set-up. The steel alloy used for the triangles has been heat treated to yield brilliant tone. The three sizes (10cm, 13cm and 16cm) cover a full range of uses. An unusual design on these triangles is that the diameters are also graduated--starting with a thin 8mm growing up to a stout 12mm thick for the largest model. The finish is satin chrome. The cast bronze Finger Cymbal adds another useful tool at arms length without adding another part to your kit The included beater is a full-size (20cm) professional model made of polished stainless steel. Mounts to a standard cymbal stand.
TRE04TT TriangleTreeâã¢ - TreeWorks Chimes
- TreeWorks Chimes 4", 5" & 6" High Carbon Steel Triangles hand bent in Nashville, Tennessee
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound. Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin satin surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- All attached to a Tennessee White Ash Mantle.
- Includes Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal & Stainless Steel Trianlge Beater.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Large
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.