Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The new TreeWorks Multitree - Medium Extended Range Chime incorporates three distinct sound effects in a compact, easy to transport arrangement.
The 4-inch Professional Triangle is hand-bent high-carbon steel with a satin chrome finish (beater included). The finger cymbal is sand-cast bronze. The chime is a scaled down version of our popular Tre35.
For live performance where your sound requires greater strength and resonance; Classic Chimes utilize our T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars. (.375" diameter)
TRE24 TreeWorks Multitree - Medium Extended Range Chime
- This instrument combines these three specific sounds to help you save space and increase the diversity of your sound.
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Large
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.