TreeWorks Hand-Held Chime TRE415
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The TreeWorks 12-Bar Hand-Held Chime features a durable braided cord handle that makes it easy to play or hang on the side of a music stand.
TRE415 TreeWorks Hand-Held Chime
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Medium
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Drummers also viewed...
TreeWorks Large Cluster Chime TRE419
TreeWorks Handheld 3-Tone Chime TRE420
TreeWorks EchoTree Chimes, Delay/Doppler Effect TRE35XO
TreeWorks DreamTree Chimes, Chorus Tuning TRE555
TreeWorks Compact Single Row Chime, TRE417