Toca Traditional Series Bongos, Dark Walnut
Included with purchase:
The Toca Traditional Series Bongos feature Toca's traditional hoop fitted with extended collar top-grade bison skins giving them a vintage look and sound.
A spectacular dark walnut finish and gleaming chrome hardware give the drums a statuesque look that is truly worthy of the name, "Traditional Series."Ì´åÇÎ As an additional aesthetic touch, the Toca logo is branded into the surface of the drum shell.
Traditional Series Bongos
Head Size: 7" & 8 1/2"
Weight: 10 1/4 lbs.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Asian Oak with exclusive branded Toca Traditional Series logo
- Afro-Cuban shape designed for added volume and resonance
- New and improved hardware
- Bongos have eight lugs
- Traditional hoop with extended collar
- Matched bison heads